Nomi offers a standard power and data solution. The solution can be used on the following Nomi products;
- Gathering Table
- Slot Workstation
Access to power and data
The Standard Nomi offering has a trough that is accessed via a magnetized lid. This lid matches the material and finish of your selected table
The Gathering Table
The pedestal base gives cables access from a ‘hatch’ at the base or you can place the base over a floor box. We recommend that the floor box should be no larger than the following for your corresponding base size:
- 450 di base 135mm x 135mm
- 800 di base 240mm x 240mm
The Slot Workstation
Access for the Slot Workstation is found at the end of the table and in cable gromets under the trough.
Nomi’s Power and Data offering provides an integrated solution that complements the Slot and Gathering ranges. It is designed to be fitted with power, data and AV modules, offering flexibility in configurations.
- Starter Cable
- Interconnecting Cable (for orders with more than a single power box)
- Power and data options
For each box the user can select; 2 x power and 4 x data
4 x power
- There is enough space to place 2 boxes side by side in a single opening
- Data is a cutout and needs to be terminated by an electrician.
- Nomi does not provide installation services. These need to be performed by an on-site electrician.
- Nomi quotes/tables do not include power and data as standard, this needs to be specified at the time of quoting / purchase to be included.